working for bryce corporation
Bryce Corporation is proud of its 100-year history of operational excellence and ability to provide employment opportunities in the mid-south. As a family owned business, Bryce knows and cares about each employee.
Bryce Corporation understands that the people who commit their time and energy to the business every day determine their mutual success. Bryce is committed to their employees by giving them the same time and energy to ensure their success on the job and beyond.
Bryce Corporation see’s the honor it is of being a fourth generation family owned and operated business. Employees are offered a multitude of benefits, a diverse and inclusive work environment and an open channel of communication. Our generational commitment is deeply rooted in people, quality, service and continuous improvement.
We are dedicated to our EMPLOYEE'S wellness
Bryce corporation is proud to offer the following:
Health and Wellness
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free onsite flu shots and mammograms for employees
The federal Transparency in Coverage final rule (CMS-9915-F), jointly issued in October 2020 by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Department of Labor, and the Department of the Treasury, contains many requirements that have implications of health insurers, health plans, healthcare providers and consumers.
Transparency in Coverage Link
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Children Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company-paid salary continuation or Short Term Disability coverage for short-term disabilities lasting less than six months
- Company-paid Long Term Disability coverage for disabilities lasting over six months
- Workers’ compensation protection
- 401(k) Plan with matching company contributions
- Value Stream incentive bonuses based on production and quality metrics
- Support incentive bonuses based on performance
- Mid-South Food Bank
- FedEx St. Jude Classic
View Career Opportunities